- 40g vegetable oil
- Dash of soy sauce
- 200g diced mixed game
- Coarse black pepper
- 1 large sliced onion
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- 60g of Thai red curry paste
- 1 red pepper cut into strips
- 60g mange tout
- Small handful of chopped corriander
- Chopped fresh chillies
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Heat vegetable oil and soy sauce in a thick bottom frying pan, season the diced venison and add to the pan.
- Brown off the meat and add the Thai red curry paste and onions, fry for 3 mins.
- Add the coconut milk, stirring until the ingredients are combined well and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 2 mins and add the pepper & mange tout, simmer for a further 5 mins until meat is tender.
- Add chopped corriander & chillies and serve with jasmine rice.